Tuesday, May 11, 2010

more like nightmare on 34th street at the regal cinema...


I saw "Nightmare on Elm Street" (hence the post title-super clever right?) last week. Totally lame. The whole premise that Freddy kills them one by one in their sleep was alright I guess but those movies used to scare the shit out of me when I was like 4. I suppose one could argue that my age change and maturity or whatever plays a big factor, but I refuse to believe that those movies were that un-scary the first time around. Um, not to mention Johnny Depp wasn't in this one. Overall, I didn't have to cover my eyes once because of how lame it was. (I always have to cover my eyes during the scary parts of actual scary movies-it makes me feel safe). So much hype, so little follow through. Enjoy it. (But you won't)

No comments:

Post a Comment